The holiday season is one of the best times of year. All the parties and time off can be a lot of fun, but some of the planning and in particularly the gift shopping can become somewhat stressful. You probably also have those friends who seem like they have everything, expensive taste, or for whatever reason are just really difficult to shop for!
Over the years, many people have told me I am one of those people (of course I disagree) so I put together a gift guide for the sasstress. These are just fun gift ideas that any of your girlfriends would enjoy, from fun games like Cards Against Humanity (the very non-PG version of Apples to Apples) to a jeweled flask (because at every age, you just never know when you’ll need one). Use this guide for this holiday season or keep the ideas handy later on for birthdays or other celebrations.
1. Wine tasting party kit at Nordstrom
2. Evil eye bracelet at Baublebar
3. Charbonnel et Walker pink champagne truffles at Sur la Table
4. How to Dress for Success by Edith Head at Shopbop
5. Gemstone flask at Urban Outfitters (sold out but also love this glitter one here)
6. Cards Against Humanity at Amazon
7. Benefit advent calendar
8. Fujifilm instax mini camera at Amazon